15 Valuable Life Lessons You Must Teach Your Daughters

 

father daughter

Society has changed and with this man and their perspective also. I am a mother of a sweet and beautiful princess, and I want to teach her some valuable lessons that my father taught me. 

My father never deals with me like a delicate and soft creature. For him, I was equally strong as a son can be. He always thought out of the box for me and accepted the reality of different professions.


At that time, back 25 years, doctors and engineers were in demand, but I wanted to do poetry and write some aesthetic stories. He always favored me and asked me to do and achieve whatever I wanted. The most beautiful day of my life was when I received the youngest writer award from my college, and I requested my father say something.


He uttered very sweetly, daughters demand equality, and my advice is to let them fly.


So I want to pass these valuable pieces of life lessons to my generations, and some of them are



Let Them Know; It’s Okay To Be Different



its ok to be different daughter


Societies love the norms and values, demanding that people don't do differently. And this is especially expected from daughters. My father gave me a lesson, that it's ok to be different. People talk and gossip about you, talk about your laziness and failure. They cannot bear the odd things, but your success will change the perspective. Don't worry about society, and people are there to talk. It is entirely ok to be different and behave differently.


Life should be normal for the daughter; they should be free to implement their choice in every matter, whether that's how she dresses up, thinks, or what makes her happy.

Teach Self-Sustenance



independent daughter


My father never asked to wait for men( brother, father ) to perform any harbor task. He always teaches me how to do my work and be self-sufficient for myself. I am doing the same with my daughter; I am teaching her to arrange her conveyance for moving around. Even I asked her to earn money either by selling cherries or doing any freelance task. 


Since my childhood, I used to save money and same I am transferring into my daughter.

 

Have Passion

The other important life lesson I taught, have passion. It is one of the most important leadership qualities. Pairing it up with hard work brings a fruitful result. My daughter wants to do a world tour, and I am helping to burn this passion in her heart every day. This will get motivation and provide a reason to live every day. 


Keep A Plan

My father always taught me to have a plan for my dreams. I was in 5th grade, and I asked for sports shoes. He told me that I had to work to fulfill this wish. I worked on the farms, collected money, and bought shoes. This brings dedication and the value of money to my life.

I plan to give this life lesson to my daughter that dreams are essential, but the more important thing is to have a plan. It would be best if you had a strong goal with a clear timeline and specific action.


Sharpen Your Thoughts

When I used to travel or went out with my father, he always asked questions, asked me to make a speech on different passing things, solved the issues, and gave me some advice. 

Sometimes he created complicated situations and instigated me to ask questions.

I am also giving the right of questions to my daughter, and we should normalize the culture of “WHY.” 


Believe In You



believe in you


He thinks that I am the strongest person and that no one can decide what I can decide for myself. He always encouraged me to make decisions about my life, whether it's about wearing clothes or about my schooling. 

I am also telling my daughter these beautiful rituals of self-decision. She decides her future and what to wear to her college party. I am telling her believing in you is the quality that will make you successful. If you don't trust yourself, no one will do. 


Everyone Is Equal

The most valuable life lesson I learned from my dad is equality. He told me that it's our faith to consider everyone equal—person characters matter, not his money. People from every caste and status have equal rights and deserve equal chances. 


Nothing Is Impossible

Favorite quote that my dad put whenever I discuss the weird and unusual idea about my future was,
Nothing is impossible even the word impossible says I m possible .”
 So don't think twice and do hard work to achieve your goal. Now, this is my quote to motivate my daughter, and you also need to tell your daughters, to win the life race. 

Intelligence And Smartness Matter, Not Look

The best piece of advice I ever received from my father is to behave smart and focus on improving your intellectual level. Your look will be what your mind has. So think smartly, and it will enhance your look, rather waste your time on your look. I always prefer to buy a book than a beauty product. 


Failure Means Another Chance.

My daughter failed the last exam, and she was disheartened. I asked how many chances do you have she said one more. I replied, why are you worried, do the preparation and implement all the lessons you learned from this experience. 

Failure never means stopping; it means doing again with more passion and dedication

Take A Risk

I was an adventurous girl due to my dad, and he always told me to face the world with courage, at least as much as a boy has. This made me able to do new things and invent many opportunities in my life. I am also giving a chance to my daughter to put risk in your life; it will keep you active and dedicated.


Accept And Adapt

Tell your daughter; you can not change everything around you. So learn to adapt and accept. This will give you peace and bring easiness to your life.


Be Kind And Helpful.

Kindness is the quality everyone should have, but it is more critical for daughters as they are the family maker. Never hesitate to help, as the more you give, the more you will gain. 


Invest In Friendship

You can’t fight alone or win every battle, so invest in your friendship. Give your time to your friends, and they will be around you in your difficult times. At least have one good friend that gives you the feel of yourself.


Tell Them You Are Always There

Tell your daughter, don't be afraid; you are always there for her. Also tells her don't do evil to anyone as it will be against humanity and her rules. Give them life lessons of healthy life and strong faith. These will help them to live a happy, healthy, and contented life. 

 

Verdict

Daughters are the blessing of God; treat them as well. But with this, it is your responsibility as parents to raise them by teaching above mentioned essential life lessons. These lessons will help them in winning the battle of life. Also, tell me your way of raising a daughter in the comments. I will love to read your way of parenting.


Happy Parenting

Cheers



0 $type={blogger}:

Post a Comment